Catalyst has announced the 2016 Catalyst Canada Honours Champions—four exceptional corporate leaders who have made transformational contributions to advancing women and inclusion in the workplace. Catalyst is also recognizing for the first time three Emerging Leaders—inspiring change at any level of an organization—whose intentional leadership has contributed to meaningful progress for inclusion within their organization and community.
The 2016 Champions are:
- Company/Firm Leader: Frank Vettese, Managing Partner and Chief Executive, DeloitteCanada
- Business Leader: Philip Grosch, Partner, National Digital Services Leader, PwCCanada
- Business Leader: Carol Osler, SVP, Financial Crimes & Fraud Management Group, TD Bank Group
- Business Leader: Anna Tudela, Vice President, Diversity, Regulatory Affairs and Corporate Secretary, Goldcorp Inc.
The 2016 Emerging Leaders are:
- Lara Di Gregorio, Manager, Acquisitions & Asset Management, Crestpoint Real Estate Investments
- Shilpa Mandhan, Former Associate Director, Client Services, Precima (A LoyaltyOne Company)
- Jenn Ocampo-King, Director, Prime Brokerage, TD Securities
“These incredible Champions and Emerging Leaders are exceptional role models in Canadian business, sharing a conviction that inclusion is vital for business success and our economic future,” says Deborah Gillis, President and CEO, Catalyst. “As we honour these trailblazers, we also thank them for creating workplaces where diversity and inclusion are a priority, and inspiring others to follow their lead.”
Founded in 1962, Catalyst is the leading nonprofit organization accelerating progress for women through workplace inclusion. With operations in the United States,Canada, Europe,India,Australia, and Japan, and more than 800 supporting organizations, Catalyst is the trusted resource for research, information, and advice about women at work.